“All Truth passes through three stages . . . First, it is ridiculed . . .Then, it is violently opposed . . Finally, it is accepted as self-evident.” -Author Schopenhauer-
“In an age of universal deceit, telling the Truth is a revolutionary act.” “Whoever controls the past, controls the future.” –George Orwell–
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the Truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” –Carl Sagan–
“It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” -Mark Twain-
Why are these lessons not taught at school?
- Knowledge of self.
- Imagination and creativity. What is it. How to develop it.
- Natural Law. The Universal law of attraction and how to apply it. The pillars of enlightenment
- Critical thinking, the trivium.
- The mind, how easily it can be programmed by others or oneself.
- The brain, processing thoughts. Balance between left and right hemispheres of the neocortex.
- The ego. How to use it and prevent it taking over the flesh and blood self.
- Mind control techniques and mindless worship of religion.
- The Quabala, Tarot, Freemason tracing board.
- Sacred geometry in music, in food, in building, in nature, in astronomy.
- General Philosophy.
The new paradigm is open source, goodbye pyramid.
Pyramid – stable structure – top down control – single person control – centralised
Geodesic – Hemispheroid – more stable structure – distributed control – shared control, open source – distributed
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”
What St. Augustine had to say about what we now call government: https://cafr1.com/Articles.html
“A gang is a group of men under the command of a leader, bound by a compact of association, in which the plunder is divided according to an agreed convention. If this villainy wins so many recruits from the ranks of the demoralized that it acquires territory, establishes a base, captures cities and subdues peoples, it then openly arrogates to itself the title of kingdom, which is conferred on it in the eyes of the world, not by the renunciation of aggression, but by the attainment of impunity”