Creativity – what is it ?
The minds of everyone, have creative potential!
- If A=x, B=y, then A + B + JNSQ = Z where x and y are some things … [1 and 1=3?]
- Z is different from A and B
- to make Z start with any A and B.
- A and B and JNSQ (nature, science, bouncing ideas off other minds) makes Z
- Z can be modified, nothing can not be modified
- JNSQ=je ne sais quoi
- Can even begin at Z, an end point, work backwards.
If you know where you are and you know where you want to be, “fluid intelligence” will get you there.
- fearless, couragous, honest, not self deceived
- walk the talk, bold not foolish, open minded, consider all
- not – woulda, shoulda, coulda.
Human beings have ideas, imagination, and these can give rise to a purpose.
This purpose has a destination, a goal and it may require something to be made to achieve that goal.
The human mind has the creative potential to find solutions to reach the goal.
The engine of creativity is to begin with something, anything, relating to the imagined solution.
Something can be modified and modified yet again until a solution is found.
Nothing can not be modified, hence nothing can be achieved.