Creativity – what is it ?
imagination?, ideas?, wonder?, variation?, innovation?, creation? passion?, courage? determination?.
John Cleese on Creativity
The minds of everyone, have creative potential!
* If A=x, B=y, then A + B + JNSQ = Z where x and y are some things … [1+1=3?]
* Z is different from A and B
* to make Z start with any A and B.
* A and B and JNSQ (nature, science from the minds of others) makes Z
* A and B can be modified, nothing can not be modified
* JNSQ=je ne sais quoi
* Can even begin at Z, an end point, work backwards.
If you know where you are and you know where you want to be, “fluid intelligence” will get you there.
* You can submit your challenges and problems to your mind, for consideration. Let your mind be free!
* fear, lack of courage, honesty, self deception, walk the talk, bold not foolish, open minded, for consideration, self confident,
* not – woulda, shoulda, coulda.
Human beings have ideas, imagination, and these can give rise to a purpose.
This purpose has a destination, a goal and it may require something to be made to achieve that goal.
The human mind has the creative potential to find solutions to reach the goal.
The engine of creativity is to begin with something, anything, relating to the imagined solution.
The fuel of creativity is passion.
Submit the question / challenge to your mind and the mortal and immortal minds of others.
Something can be modified and modified yet again until a solution is found.
Nothing can not be modified, hence nothing can be achieved.